TestPoint Exam Preperation Services
In order to obtain accurate information, we recommend the applicant:
- Fast for 6-8 hours prior to the appointment.
- Limit salt and high-cholesterol foods 24 hours prior to the exam.
- Avoid strenuous exercise 12 hours prior to the exam.
- Refrain from drinking alcoholic beverages for at least 12 hours prior to the appointment.
- Limit caffeine and nicotine one hour prior to the appointment.
- Drink a glass of water one hour prior to the appointment.
- Provide names and dosages of current medications.
- Provide any history of problems associated with providing a blood sample.
- Have available names, addresses and phone numbers of any doctors or clinics visited in the last 10 years.
- Women, please mention to the examiner when making your appointment if you will be menstruating at the time so that a better time may be arranged.
- Get a good night of sleep prior to the examination.
If you have other questions about this please call us at (605) 728-5999 or send us an email